Lake District (1&2) are the residential communities in Sports City. A pleasing setting of Independent Villas, apartments interweaved with lakes and canals are provided in Lake district (1&2). All the homes at Lake District(1&2) look out to the blissful lake, canals, landscaped gardens, golf course, waterfalls and promenades. The development offers plush furnishings and series of latest amenities. Modern infrastructure with a combination of traditional vernacular and contemporary architectural sites is the highlight of the Lake District(1&2). All the residential options may access to an array of residential and retail outlets, health and sports clubs and restaurants.
In Lake District (1&2), you can choose a spacious villa, an expanse of a farmhouse, a sky high view from a high rise apartment building or a closer view from a mid-rise. It’s all there, waiting for you to move in, for an enriching new phase in living.
- Created for people who appreciate luxurious surroundings and spaces equipped with sports and recreational facilities
- Master Plan for 12 districts within the Sports City, designed by WATG, London
- The residential options range from semi-finished to fully-finished homes.
- Residences enjoy great views of the golf course, the landscaped greens or the Motor racing track and Stadiums including a ICC standard cricket stadium
- Strategically located and well-connected with prime locations of Southwest Delhi and Noida, through the Noida-Greater Noida and the Yamuna Expressways and the proposed metro connection between Jewar and Noida
- The New proposed International Airport will prove to a big economic booster to the region
- Uninterrupted water and 24 X 7 electricity supply from Jaypee Group’s own power generation plants and round the clock 3 tier security
- Super specialty health facilities and educational facilities ranging from Kinder crib to professional levels.
- Environment friendly site with sustainability a focal point while considering construction material, water conservation, renewal energy, waste recycling, local food production, protect natural flora & fauna, use indigenous plants.
- Social & Economic sustainability through employment of local people and promotion of local culture.